How can I find Return on Assets (and other profitability ratios) for an industry?
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2014 | 126 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
One source for industry composite statistics and ratios, including return on assets, is BizMiner.
- Search by industry keyword or NAICS code using the search box at the left.
- Click "Show Industry Reports" for the matching industry of interest.
- "Industry Financial Profiles" will be available for industries with an adequate sample of companies to make meaningful calculations. Choose a 3- or 5-year report. For many industries, you can drill down to a specific geography, or view a national-level report.
- After selecting geography and sales class, if applicable, click the "Access Now" button to generate the report.
- You can choose to view the report in HTML, PDF or CSV (export into Excel) format.
As always, please ask a librarian if you need any assistance.