What is EndNote?
EndNote is a citation management program provided by Saint Louis University to current students, faculty, and staff. It allows the user to
- collect references or citations from databases
- organize them into topical groups
- create independent bibliographies
- import and attach copies of articles to their corresponding citations, and
- use the collected citations to insert references into papers while you are typing them and creating the Reference list in a style of the user's choice.
To get EndNote, go to https://www.slu.edu/its/software/download/ and enter your SLU Net username and password.