How do I create an ILLIAD account for Interlibrary Loan?
Last Updated: May 20, 2015 | 103 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
Each library has its own Interlibrary Loan department. These instructions are for Pius Library.
- Open http://illiad.slu.edu/illiad/xii/logon.html
- Click on the "First Time Users" link on the left side of the page.
- Read the next page and click on the "First Time Users Click Here" button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the New User Registration for ILLIAD form on the next page.
- Choose an ILLIAD user name and ILLIAD password and enter them in the appropriate field at the bottom of the new User Registration form
- Click the submit information button at the bottom of the page.
You're all done! Next time you go to ILLIAD, you just need to enter the ILLIAD user name and password you created.