How can I print a double-sided brochure in color from Microsoft Word?
1. In the Print dialog box, select Pius COLOR Queue
2. Make sure paper orientation is set to Landscape
3. Click on Properties in the upper right-hand corner
4. On the Layout tab, in the Print Type drop-down, select 2-Sided
5. Just below that, in the Binding Position drop-down, select Left Bind or Short Edge
6. Click OK and send job to printer as usual
In Word, it’s Step #5 that ensures that the second side doesn’t end up printed upside down. (Answer courtesy of Jonathan Harms.)