How can I find total stock market capitalization?
Last Updated: May 01, 2014 | 87 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Choose the "World Development Indicators" database, then click Next.
- Choose the country(ies) or regions you're interested in, click Select, and then click Next.
- In the Series section, scroll or search to find "Market capitalization of listed companies (% of GDP)" and/or "Market capitalization of listed companies (current US$)," click Select, and then click Next.
- Select the year(s) for which you want data, then click Next.
- You may customize the report format if you wish, or simply click either Export or View Data to accept the defaults and view your results.