How can I renew a book I received through Interlibrary Loan / ILLiad?
If the book you received from Interlibrary Loan is NOT OVERDUE, you may place a request for renewal by doing the following.
1. Login into ILLiad at http://lib.slu.edu/services/interlibrary-loan (Select your library)
2. Go to Checked Out Items
3. Click on the Transaction Number for the book you want to renew
4. You should then see a Renewal Request link at the top of the screen.
5. Click once on that link to generate a request for renewal for that book.
6. Check back in ILLiad in a couple of days to make sure that it was renewed.
If the book you received from Interlibrary Loan IS OVERDUE, please call Interlibrary Loan/ILLiad at 314-977-3104.