Skip to Questions

LibAnswers (aka FAQ)

Useful Tip: Hint: for best results, use just a few of the most important keywords related to your question.

Where can I find historic corporate SEC filings, such as the annual 10-K?

Last Updated: May 21, 2015  |  1351 Views
Topics: Business

Was this helpful? 1   0


Public companies are required to file certain documents with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Use the SEC's EDGAR system to search by company name or ticker symbol for filings. You can filter your results to find filings of a particular form type, for example 10-K (Annual Report) or 424 (Prospectus).

Note that EDGAR contains corporate filings dating back to 1994. For earlier filings, you may make a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request of the SEC; fees may apply.

Answered by Mikael KrizBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Live Chat

    Chat is available most hours Pius Library is open.
    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

    More ways to ask questions!

    Browse by Popular Topics

    About St. Louis  –  About the Libraries  –  Ask a Librarian  –  Aviation  –  Biology  –  Business  –  Chemistry  –  Citing Sources  –  Computer Science  –  Databases  –  Education  –  EndNote  –  Engineering  –  General  –  Grants  –  Information Evaluation  –  Journals  –  Just for Fun  –  Library Associates  –  Library Catalog  –  Library Policies  –  Medicine  –  Printing & Copying  –  Research Strategies  –  SLU  –  SLUth Search Plus  –  Technology  –  Tegrity  –  Theology  
    View All Topics