How can I find historical EPS (earnings per share) data for a particular company?
Last Updated: May 15, 2015 | 1964 Views
Was this helpful? 0 3
Use Mergent Online:
- Search by company name or ticker symbol.
- Click the Company Financials tab.
- Choose whether you want Quarterly or Annual data, select Income Statement from the drop-down, and choose the applicable date range. Be sure to click the Refresh button to retrieve the data.
Use Standard & Poors NetAdvantage:
- Select Company Profile and search by company name or ticker symbol.
- Click Financials in the menu bar on the left hand side, and you'll see Earnings Per Share for the last five fiscal years and year-to-date.