|Books can be renewed that
- are within 7 days of their due date
- are not overdue
- have not been requested by another borrower
- have not reached the renewal limit
|may be renewed using the My Account function of the catalog.
- Login to My Library Account.
- You can renew selected items by placing a check in the box next to items on the list and clicking on Renew Marked OR click on Renew All to renew everything you have checked out
- New due dates will be displayed in addition to the word "Renewed" in italics
- Note: Items that other patrons have placed on hold and items with restricted loans cannot be renewed; a system message will tell you that renewal is not possible.
MOBIUS books may be renewed twice.
Patrons also may renew by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by telephone (314-977-3087), or by bringing materials to the Circulation Desk. If a book has reached its renewal limit, it must be brought to the Circulation Desk to be checked in before it can be renewed again.