Answered By: Jamie Emery Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 157
Answered By: Jamie Emery
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 157
There are two ways to obtain a book that is at the Locust Street Library Facility.
1. Request it
- Just click the Request button located near the top left on the full record display for the book.
- Login to your account in the library catalog, called My Account, with your Banner ID and your library catalog password (created by you).
- Select where you want to pick up the book and provide any special instructions. For example, if the book has 3 volumes, note which volume(s) you are requesting. Click the Submit button.
- Expect the book in approximately 24 hours.
2. Call 314-977-5611 to make an appointment Monday through Friday, to pick up the book if you need it before 24 hours.