Answered By: Mikael Kriz Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 6554
Use these subscription electronic resources (current SLU students, faculty and staff only):
- RMA eStatement Studies - search by industry name or NAICS code.
- BizMiner - includes information at the local level for some industries.
Come to Pius Library and use the following print resources:
- Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios - current edition shelved in the 2nd floor Reference Collection at HF5681.R25 A42.
- RMA Annual Statement Studies - past editions shelved at HF5681.B2 R6.
- Dun & Bradstreet's Industry Norms and Key Business Ratios - past editions shelved at HF5681.R25 I53.
If you are not affiliated with SLU, BizStats.com is freely available and provides financial ratios for selected industries.