Answered By: Mikael Kriz Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 201
Answered By: Mikael Kriz
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 201
Use Standard & Poors NetAdvantage:
- Click "Companies" at the top of the screen
- Select "Bond Reports" in the "Resources" drop-down menu and search by company name or ticker.
- The bond report will include S&P's rating.
Use Mergent BondViewer:
- Click "Enter BondViewer" on the right.
- Search by Issuer name or ticker, or CUSIP.
- Click the CUSIP of the particular bond. Bond ratings appear on the "Synopsis" tab. Historical ratings (upgrades & downgrades) appear on the "Ratings" tab.