Answered By: Mikael Kriz Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 78
Answered By: Mikael Kriz
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 78
Use Passport GMID:
- Select "Government, Labour & Education" from the "Countries and Consumers" dropdown near the top of the page.
- Select the category of "Government Finance" from the "Search Tree" at the left.
- Use the + to expand "Government Expenditure" and then "Government Expenditure by Function."
- Check the box for "Government Expenditure on Defence" and then click the blue "Now Choose Geographies" button at the bottom.
- Select the countries or regions of interest and then click the blue "See Data Now" button at the bottom.
- It may be useful to use the "Convert Data" menu at the left to see your results in US dollars rather than local currency.