Answered By: Jamie Emery Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 112
There are two ways to save your search results in the SLU Libraries Catalog. Please note that this feature is for your own convenience; this process will not automatically request or check-out any books.
When you add search results to your bag in the SLU Libraries Catalog, they only stay there until the end of your session. This feature should be used when you want to mark search results and email them during the same session.
Adding Items to Your Bag
1. Click the Add or Add to Bag icon in the SLU Libraries Catalog when you see search results that you'd like to email.
2. Before you finish using the SLU Libraries Catalog, click on the View Bag icon.
3. Click the Email/Export Saved button.
4. Email your saved results by entering an email address in the Mail To field.
5. Click Submit.
When you add search results to your lists in the SLU Libraries Catalog, you are prompted to log in to your library account. Lists of saved items are tied to your library account and accessible later.
Adding Items to Your Lists
1. When looking at a record for an item, click the Add to My Lists icon.
2. Log in to your library account.
3. Save records to a list.
4. To access your list later, click on Return to Your Record or My Account (and log in).
5. Click on the name of the list you'd like to view.
6. To email the list, click on the Export List button.
7. Email the list by entering an email address in the Mail To field.
8. Click Submit.
Moving Items from a Bag to a List
Moving items in your bag to a list will allow you to save them long term.
1. Click on the View Bag icon.
2. Click on the Add to My Lists icon.
3. Select a list that you'd like to save the items to.
4. Click the Submit button.