Answered By: Judy Geczi
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018     Views: 211

You can request a WRDS account here. Please note that you must either be a full-time graduate student or a research assistant for an authorized faculty member in order to have your account request approved.

Related Topics

Chat with a Librarian Now!

Other Ways to Ask Questions

 Text us: 314-582-0194

 Email us:

 Call us: 314-977-3087

 Walk in: Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm 

 Research consultation with a librarian