Answered By: Jamie Emery Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 201
Answered By: Jamie Emery
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 201
EndNote is a citation management program provided by Saint Louis University to current students, faculty, and staff. It allows the user to
- collect references or citations from databases
- organize them into topical groups
- create independent bibliographies
- import and attach copies of articles to their corresponding citations, and
- use the collected citations to insert references into papers while you are typing them and creating the Reference list in a style of the user's choice.
To get EndNote, use the ITS software downloads link below and log in with your SLUNet ID and password.