Answered By: Mikael Kriz Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 152
Answered By: Mikael Kriz
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 152
LexisNexis allows you to easily generate a company list using criteria you define.
- Click the grey "Get Company Info" box to expand it.
- Click the link for "Company Dossier," then "Create a Company List."
- Use the available options to search for companies in a particular geographic region. There are also options to search only for companies in a certain industry, companies with a certain number of employees, etc.
- When you've finished entering your criteria, click the red "Create" button to generate the list.
- Follow the prompts to customize and sort your list. You may download the list to Excel if you wish.
If you need any assistance with this feature, please contact the business librarian.