Answered By: Jamie Emery
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2020     Views: 186

To find scholarly/academic articles in SLUth Search Plus, perform a search and then use the limiting features on the left side of the page. Under the Refine your Results section, click on Scholarly/Peer Reviewed Journals and then update your results. Another option is to click on the Academic Journals box in the Source Types section and then update your results.

Most of our subscription databases will have similar filtering options, although you might find them in a slightly different place, depending on which database you're using.