You can follow the directions here: https://www.alverno.edu/media/alvernocollege/library/pdfs/exporting.pdf
However, on the last page of the document ignore the "Click Save as File" and instead click "Export" and you will have the option to download the list as a CSV file.
Here are the written instructions if you are unable to open the above document:
1) Run a search in CINAHL
2) Use "Page Options" located towards the top of the results page and change "Results per page" to 50 if it is not already set at 50.
3) Use "Share" to select "Results (1-50)", this adds the first 50 results to a folder. You do not need to be signed in.
4) Click the folder icon at the top of the page
5) Click "Export" and choose to "Download CSV"
6) Make sure to check "Remove these items from folder" if there are more than 50 results and click "Save" and it should download the csv file. You will need to repeat these steps for the next 50.
7) To do the next 50, scroll down to the bottom of the results page and go to page 2 and then follow the same steps as above.
8) Repeat as necessary.