Answered By: Kira Lovell
Last Updated: May 12, 2022     Views: 8

Any library materials or personal copies owned by the instructor can be placed on print reserve at the Medical Center Library.

Public domain materials can be placed on E-Reserve without copyright restriction, but some restrictions apply to copyrighted works that need to be digitally reserved for students. See SLU's Reserves Guide and Reserves Policies and Procedures