Answered By: Lori Kupsky
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2024     Views: 9

The Graduate Student Association (GSA) created a form you can fill out to reserve the Graduate Reading Room for events. You can find the form and more information by following the link below. 

Related Topics

    Chat with a Librarian Now!

    Other Ways to Ask Questions

     Text us: 314-582-0194

     Email us:

     Call us: 314-977-3087

     Walk in: Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm 

     Research consultation with a librarian