Answered By: Mikael Kriz
Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018     Views: 394

Non-alcoholic beverages in bottles that can be re-closed (screw top) or other spill resistant containers, such as travel mugs and sports bottles, are permitted in the study areas.  Beverages in cans, open containers, or cups without lids are not permitted.

Please note that food and drink of any kind are not permitted under any conditions in the following areas:

  • Computers
  • Printers, photocopiers and microform equipment
  • Library Book Stacks
  • Special Collections
  • Other areas posted as “NO FOOD OR DRINK.”

Related Topics